PRETAL access door PTL2050
PRETAL access door model PTL2050 is designed for installations where the frame must be drained. This single leaf door is used for standard loads (2.2kN) where space is restricted.
PRETAL access door model PTL2050-2 is designed for installations where the frame must be drained. This double leaf door opens face to face and is used for standard loads (2.2kN). Safety chains can be fixed to the leaves.
PRETAL access doors model PTL2050-2M, PTL2050-3M & PTL2050-4M are designed for installations where the frame
must be drained. These multiple leaves doors opens side by side
and are used for standard loads (2.2kN).
The following options are available for model PTL2050:
- Single or double safety chains between leaves (PTL2050-2)
- Lockable hasp
- Thermal insulation (IN, IG, IT)
- Seal arrangement upgrade (NB, ND, NE)
depending on frame type
Complimentary accessories for the access door PTL2050
- Ladders PTL100, safety posts PTL130, retractable ladder PTL120
- Crinolines PTL140
- Removable handrails PTL055, PTL060, PTL065
- Integrated safety systems SecuriPlus PTL070 ©
- Intermediate landings PTL700 and PTL750
- Davit lifting mechanism PTL500 for equipments
The access door shall be model PTL2050 with ...... leaf(ves) and
will be made of AL ..... SS ..... GS ..... as provided by PRETAL standards. The option L ..... N ..... I ..... B ..... and the size being specified on the plans.